Saturday, January 15, 2011

Great start to the new year!

The new year started off for us with a nice dinner with friends and playing on the Wii. Emme and Jimmy went to bed early but I was awake at midnight to ring in the new year! I woke them up for a midnight smoochie then back off to bed they each went...
Here are some pics I snapped before everyone hit the sack early!

This year has also brought some fun times for us! The most recent snow allowed us to go out and play for a few minutes while Daddy was shoveling the drive way. Emme, okay, all of us, threw a few snowballs and Emme got to sled up and down the driveway. Best of all, we made Snow angels as a family. Sooo much fun! Here are some shots we snapped!




I feel like she is saying, "Please don't take my picture, I want NO proof of this!"

And finally, just the sweetest, cutest, most adorable Snow Angel I have ever seen!
We are looking forward to the new year and sharing our good times with you on the blog! More news to come, this Tuesday we find out if the newest Worthington will be a girl or boy!












1 comment:

  1. Awww!! So fun!! :) I laughed out loud when I saw the pic of Emme in her snow gear! haha! YAY for tuesday!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete