Saturday, December 4, 2010

Tis the season!



It is almost Christmas! I have our cards finished and this is the picture we are using. As most of you know, I am pregnant (yay!) and am pretty sick a lot of the time. This particular day, I was feeling borderline "icky" most of the day but sucked it up and smiled for the shot. I hated the picture until I noticed that sweet Emme, totally unscripted, had her perfect little hand on mine. One little gesture from one little girl summed up what the whole holiday season is about to me....LOVE! So I look a little green around the gills....oh well. So I am not looking pregnant yet, just like I am in need of a good long work out....oh well. So I chopped off half of the tree in the pic.....oh well. She reached over and touched my hand......melt my heart. LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment